NUK First Choice Silicone Teats 2pk
- Naturally shaped to fit the jaw: modelled on a mother´s nipple as she breastfeeds
- As soft as possible: for a familiar feeling while drinking
- Helps prevent colic: the improved Anti-Colic Air System
- Available in size 1, 0-6 months, S (extra- fine hole = for thin liquids), M (medium-fine hole = for formula) and size 2, from 6-18 months, S (extra- fine = for thin liquids), M (medium-fine hole = for formula), L (large hole = for thick liquids)
- Fits all NUK First Choice Bottles and NUK Breast Milk Containers
- 2 per pack
NUK First Choice+ Silicone Teat, 2 per pack
The most natural teat for your baby
For many years, NUK First Choice has been the first choice for bottle feeding modelled on breastfeeding. With NUK First Choice+ we have managed to get even closer to nature – for healthy jaw development and a drinking sensation as if at a mother’s breast.
Natural and shaped correctly for the jaw
The special NUK Shape is modelled on a mother´s nipple as she breastfeeds. It leaves your baby´s tongue and jaw enough room for natural sucking movements.
Soft as a mother’s breast
With its new soft zone, the silicone baglet is a better fit against the roof of your baby´s mouth – giving a natural feeling while drinking.
Helps prevent colic
The improved Anti-Colic Air System creates a natural flow so that your baby can drink in a relaxed way without swallowing air.
Due to its particularly natural shape, the NUK Teat is accepted well by babies. This means that it is specially suited for babies who are both bottle and breastfed.
Silicone is a very soft rubbery elastic material, is temperature resistant and has no taste.
It is free from chemicals, can be boiled, is odourless, transparent and has a smooth surface. All these are important properties for teats or soothers.
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.