Clinicians Prospan for Children 100ml
Clinicians Prospan® Bronchial Syrup is a powerful herbal formula made from dried ivy leaf to soothe the throat and help clear the airways. It also helps thin mucous and moistens dry irritated membranes of the airways and is a well tolerated formula suitable for children under 2.
Prospan is sold in 102 countries as well as being the market leader in 35 countries. Add to that 65.000 patient trials proving its effectiveness, and more than 35 publications on clinical and non-clinical data, and it is no surprise that Prospan is considered the number 1 Ivy Leaf formula in the world.
PROSPAN BRONCHIAL SYRUP BENEFITS
- Soothes the throat and helps clears the airways
- Prospan’s® main active ingredient is Ivy Leaf. For literally hundreds of years, people have placed their trust in the herbal power of wild ivy for respiratory tract support
- Can be used for winter ills and chills
PROSPAN BRONCHIAL SYRUP FEATURES
- Does not contain alcohol, sugar or artificial colours
- Has a pleasant taste, which helps with compliance in children and adults
- The dried plant extract is standardised, which means there is a consistently measurable amount of active ingredients every time the product is taken
- Suitable for children under 6
Positive Reviews: http://motherandbaby.beautyandlace.net/user-reviews-prospan-cough-medicine
Active Ingredients in each 5ml dose:
|Hedera helix (ivy leaf) dry extract (5-7.5:1)||35||mg|
Also contains: citric acid, natural cherry flavour (menthol in the menthol version), potassium sorbate, sorbitol 1.93mg/5ml (sugar substitute), xanthan gum, purified water
No Added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
TIP: Shake well before use
Using the enclosed measuring cup.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 5ml 3 times daily
- Children 6-12 years: 5ml twice daily.
- Children 2-6 years: 2.5ml twice daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: 2.5ml twice daily *
*Young children can develop serious illness quite quickly and should be assessed by a Doctor before taking Prospan®
Clinicians Prospan® Bronchial Syrup has been used around the world for over 20 years and is considered safe and well tolerated in all age groups. Very occasionally mild gastrointestinal complaints may occur in some sensitive individuals.
Avoid using Clinicians Prospan® in individuals allergic to ivy leaf. Sorbitol may cause diarrhoea in sensitive individuals at doses over 10g a day.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Due to lack of sufficient studies on Clinicians Prospan® during pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult a health professional before use during these times.
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.