Bosisto's Tea Tree Oil 50ml
Tea Tree Oil is a 100% pure natural product with many great natural uses such as deodorising smelly feet, treating the symptoms of tinea and as an antiseptic for minor cuts or abrasions. See below for more great natural tips!
- 100% pure, natural Tea Tree Oil (Malaleuca alternifolia)
- Natural antiseptic for acne, abrasions & insect bites
- Natural antifungal for tinea, fungal infections and foot care
- Natural deodoriser for feet, household & pet care
- Acts as a natural solvent, germicide and fungicide
- Natural first aid and cleaning solutions
- Value for money, range of sizes
Bosisto’s Tea Tree Oil is gentle on the skin and does not harm healthy human tissue. It kills germs upon application and prevents their growth for days afterwards.
Tea Tree Oil can be used for:
- Acne and Pimples
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Dandruff and Head Lice
- Antiseptic - Minor Cuts and Abrasions
- Antiseptic - Minor Burns including Sunburn
- Antiseptic - Rashes including Shaving Rash
- Foot Odour
- Tinea / Fungal Infections
- Colds & Flu, Congestion
Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Use sparingly on sensitive areas and discontinue use if irritation occurs. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Care must be taken with serious wounds and they should be tended by a health professional as soon as possible. Tinea and acne that do not respond to this treatment should also be referred to a health professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist please see your doctor.
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.