Clinicians Rejuvenate 60 Capsules
Clinicians Rejuvenate® with Hyaluronic acid contains ingredients that work synergistically to provide the building blocks for your body's synthesis of skin collagen. Rejuvenate is for skin elasticity and plumpness, skin hydration, collagen repair and Luscious hair and healthy nails.
- Contains a synergistic combination of natural collagen and hyaluronic acid to strengthen, lubricate and hydrate the skin
- It helps provide skin elasticity
- Hydratde and plumps the skin
- Repairs collagen and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots
- Astaxanthin helps protect against UV damage
- Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant proven to enhance skin appearance by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and helps improve skin elasticity.
- Avocado oil helps increase the bioavailability and absorption of astaxanthin
- Both the astaxanthin and New Zealand marine collagen are derived from sustainable resources
- And it offers the added benefit of delivering luscious hair and nails
- Contains New Zealand marine collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Contains high dose astaxanthin
- Includes New Zealand avocado oil
- Made from sustainable resources
Each gealtin capsule contains:
New Zealand marine collagen
|New Zealand avocado oil||465||mg|
Also contains: gelatine, glycerol and water, sorbitol, beeswax, titanium dioxide and iron oxide.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Dosage: Adults: Take 2 capsules daily for 8 weeks, thereafter reduce to 1 capsule daily
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Exercise caution or avoid during pregnancy and breast feeding due to the astaxanthin content. To date, there is a lack of safety data in this cohort.
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.