Flixonase Hayfever and Allergy 50mcg 120 sprays
Pharmacy Only Medicine
Flixonase Hayfever & Allergy provides effective relief from all the major symptoms of airborne allergies (including hayfever) such as:
- Itchy nose
- Runny nose
- Nasal congestion
Flixonase is a once daily spray that gives you non drowsy, highly effective allergy and hayfever treatment and prevention for up to 24 hours.
Do not use Flixonase:
- On children under 12 years of age
- If you are pregnant
- If you are breastfeeding
- If you have an infection in the nose
- If you have hypersensitivity to fluticasone propionate or any ingredients listed on the leaflet
Ingredients: Fluticasone propionate 50mcg
Dosage: For adults and children 12 years and over 2 sprays into each nostril once a day.
Seek medical advice before using FLIXONASE if you:
- are already taking another steroid product
- have an infection in the nasal passages or sinuses
- Have recently had an injury, surgery or problems with ulceration in your nose
While using FLIXONASE seek medical attention if you:
- develop signs or symptoms of infection, such as: fever nasal or facial pail or swelling, discoloured nasal discharge or bleeding from the nose, acute eye pain or visual disturbance
- do not experience relief of your nasal symptoms after 7 days of treatment
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use. Do not use Flixonase Hayfever and Allergy for more than six months, except on medical advice
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.