Floradix 84 Tablets
- Provides the same dosage of iron as Floradix liquid tonic.
- Helps maintain vitality, fitness and health.
- Made from herbs and vegetable extracts plus organic iron gluconate.
- The combination of iron gluconate and yeast, B vitamins and Vitamin C gives Floradix one of the highest absorption rates for all forms of iron, reducing the quantity of iron required.
- Yeast extract
- Herbal dried mixed extract 13.6 % from: maltodextrin,spinach leaf (Spinacia oleracea), nettle leaf (Ortica dioica), fennel fruit (Foeniculum vulgare), carrot root (Daucaus carota), centaury herb (Centaurium erythraea)
- Separating agent: silicon dioxide
- Ferrous gluconate
- Bulking agents: talc, maize starch
- Separating agent: calcium carbonate
- Rose hip dry extract (Rosa canina) containing 4% vitamin C (rosehip peel, maltodextrin)
- Vitamin C
- Stabiliser: croscarmellose sodium, gum arabic, polyvinylpyrrolidone.
- Colouring: titanium dioxide.
- Coating agent: shellac
- Bulking agents: precipitated silicon dioxide, kaolin
- Stabiliser: cellulose
- Coating agent: calcium stearate
- Colourings: iron oxides
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Emulsifier: polysorbate 80
- Glazing agents: bees wax, carnauba wax
- Folic acid
Each tablet contains: Energy 5.6kJ / 1.3 kcal Protein < 0.1g Carbohydrate 0.2g Fat < 0.1g Iron II 7mg Thiamin 0.55mg Riboflavin 0.7mg Nicotinamide 8mg Vitamin B6 0.7mg Folic acid 100mcg Vitamin B12 1.25mcg Vitamin C 15mg
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 2 times daily before meals.
- Children (1 – 10 years): Take 1 tablet per day.
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.