Loceryl Nail lacquer Kit 5ml - For Fungal Infection of Nail.
- Pronounced ON-E-CO-MY-CO-SIS, is a term to describe a fungal nail infection
- Onychomycosis is a common disease estimated to affect up to million Australians* and 350,000 New Zealanders
- Onychomycosis occurs when the fungus invades the nail bed
- The infected nail may be yellow to brown, thick, brittle and/or separated from the nail bed
- The fungus can infect the nail because of injury to the nail, tight footwear, or due to a pre-existing medical condition
- The fungi thrive in humid environments and can spread to others or from one nail to another
- Early treatment can prevent disease progression
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Clinically proven anti-fungal nail treatment kit.
- Contains all you need to treat 1 - 2 nails for up to 12 months.
- Easy to use because it is a once or twice weekly application.
Loceryl is a lacquer that releases the active anti-fungal ingredient amorolfine which penetrates the nail to get to the site of infection and kills the fungus.
Loceryl is easy to use because it is a once or twice weekly application. Each Loceryl Treatment Kit contains enough medication for 150 applications.
Onychomycosis, fungal nail infection is a common disease estimated to affect up to 350,000 New Zealanders. The infected nail may be yellow to brown, thick, brittle and/or separated from the nail bed.
Loceryl is intended for external use only. Loceryl should not be swallowed.
Carefully follow the steps below before using Loceryl:
- Place everything you need for the Loceryl treatment within easy reach:
- Loceryl nail lacquer.
- nail file (supplied).
- cleaning pad (supplied).
- reusable spatula (supplied).
- Before painting with Loceryl nail lacquer, file down the infected areas of the nail (particularly the nail surfaces) as thoroughly as possible using the nail file.
CAUTION: Nail files used on an infected nail must not be used on healthy nails.
- Clean the surface of the infected nail with a cleaning pad.
- Dip one of the reusable spatulas into the lacquer. Do not wipe it on the neck of the bottle.
Note: the spatula provides a measured dose of LOCERYL.
- Using the spatula, paint Loceryl nail lacquer over the entire surface of the infected nail.
- Close the bottle tightly immediately after painting the infected nail.
- Repeat steps 2, 3, 4 and 5 for each nail.
- Allow time for the nails to dry (3 to 5 minutes).
- When you have finished treating all of your infected nails clean the spatula and the neck of the bottle with the same cleaning pad that was used during the treatment.
NOTE: Follow these steps each time you use Loceryl.
How often to apply Loceryl
Paint Loceryl once or twice weekly on the infected fingernails or toenails or as otherwise directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
If you forget to paint on the Loceryl nail lacquer, use it as soon as you remember. Then go back to using Loceryl as you would normally.
How long Loceryl should be used
Treatment should be continued until the infected nails are completely cured and re-grown.
Usually, treatment of fungal infections of the nails takes around six months for the fingernails and nine to twelve months for the toenails.
Don't be discouraged if after several weeks of therapy no improvement is visible. A healthy nail only grows by approximately 2mm per month.
For more information on Loceryl, please click here.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your healthcare professional.
- you have had an allergic reaction to Loceryl or any ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet.
- the package is torn or shows signs of tampering.
- the expiry date (EXP) printed on the pack has passed.
- you are pregnant or you are breast-feeding or intend to breast-feed. The safety of Loceryl in pregnancy and breast-feeding has not been established.
If you are not sure if you should start using Loceryl, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
The safety and effectiveness of LOCERYL in children have not been established.
Before you start to use Loceryl
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if:
- you are allergic to any other medicines, foods, dyes or preservatives.
- you have any other health problems.
- you are taking any other medicines.
LOCERYL® penetrates the nail to get to the site of infection.1,4
LOCERYL® active ingredient has a broad spectrum of activity to kill the fungus which causes onychomycosis.1,4
LOCERYL® maintains its effect within the nail for a minimum of 7 days to continue to kill the fungus.1,6
The LOCERYL® Lacquer protects the nail from re-infection.6
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.