Rejuvenail Anti Fungal Lacquer 6.6ml
Rejuvenail is an innovative water-soluble formulation containing the active ingredient ciclopirox. It has been developed for the treatment of onychomycosis (also known as fungal nail infection) of toenails and fingernails.
Fungal nail infections are hard to treat and a full cure depends on several factors, including how badly damaged the nail is. While Rejuvenail can cure the fungal nail infection it cannot repair the damage, therefore a full cure can be expected in up to 30% of people.
Ingredients: Ciclopirox 8% w/w
- Before applying Rejuvenail ensure that any nail polish is removed. Wash and dry the infected nail. Application in the evening before going to bed is recommended as the treated nails should not be washed for at least 6 hours. In the case of unintentional removal by washing, Rejuvenail can be reapplied.
- Apply a thin layer over the entire nail surface of the infected nail and 5 mm of surrounding skin and if possible under the free edge of the nail.
- Allow to dry for at least 30 seconds.
- Leave on the nail for at least 6 hours overnight and simply wash off with water in the morning.
- Filing is not required. Do not apply cosmetic nail polish or other nail medication on the nails being treated.
Treatment should continue until a cure is achieved and healthy nail has regrown. This usually takes about 6 months for the fingernails and about 9 to 12 months for the toenails. Nails grow slowly, about 2 to 3 mm per month for fingernails and 1 mm per month for toenails, so do not be disappointed if there is no visible improvement after a few weeks. Fungal nail infections are hard to treat and a full cure depends on several factors, including how badly damaged the nail is.
While Rejuvenail can cure the fungal nail infection it cannot repair the damage, therefore a full cure can be expected in up to 30% of people. It is important to continue treatment until nails are clear otherwise the condition can get worse again. You should consult your doctor if your symptoms worsen or do not improve after 6 months for fingernails and 12 months for toenails.
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.