Thursday Plantation Nurture Oil 60ml
Reduce the visibility of scars and stetch marks naturally
Thursday Plantation Nurture Oil is a blend of the most nutritious plant oils available to deeply nourish and perfect the skin. With regular application, it helps to:
- Improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks
- Nourish the skin and prevent loss of moisture from the skin
- Protect the skin from factors that contribute to the skin ageing, such as oxidative stress and UV exposure
- Enhance complexion and skin tone
- Improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
CONSUMERS HAVE TRIED NURTURE OIL AND LOVE IT!
- 9 out 10 women who trialed Nurture Oil would recommend Nurture Oil to their friends*
- 8 out 10 women who trialed Nurture Oil noticed an improvement in the appearance of their scars in 4 weeks or less**
- 7 out 10 noticed an improvement in the appearance of their stretchmarks in 5 weeks or less***
- Contains only ingredients derived from nature
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, SLS , animal derived ingredient, synthetic preservatives and synthetic parabens
- Fast absorbing
- For all skin types including sensitive skin
- May be used during pregnancy to reduce the visibility of stretch marks. Seek medical practitioner advice prior to use
Usage: Gently spray and massage on concerned areas. Use as often as required on body and face.
Precautions: Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.