Sunsense Anti Ageing Face SPF50+ 100ml
It’s dual purpose action – sun protection and helps reduce visible signs of premature ageing. Designed specifically to help combat premature ageing due to sun exposure. The alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It combines the anti-ageing benefits of glycolic acid with SPF 50+ broad spectrum protection, leaving your skin feeling fresh and youthful.
It is suitable for everyday use.
- With vitamins E & B3.
- Moisturising base.
- Can be used under make-up.
- Also available in a sheer tint for an invisible matt finish, look for SunSense Anti Ageing Face Mattè SPF 50+.
- SPF 50+ reduces the sunburning UV light from reaching your skin by approximately 50% when compared to an SPF 30+ if used correctly*.
- Contains Nicotinamide - helping to maintain the normal skin barrier function and improving the appearance of skin tone and texture.
- Contains Vitamin E, an antioxidant that can be beneficial in helping to protect from UV skin damage such as wrinkling and age spots.
*SPF 30+ is defined as SPF 31 and SPF 50+ is defined as 60.1 as per AS/NZS 2604: 1998 & 2012.
Usage: Apply sunscreen liberally to clean, dry skin at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Be careful to avoid eyes. Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours and after swimming, exercise and towelling dry. Remember to avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear to further reduce risk. AHA based products may make your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
Ingredients: Bemotrizinol 1.0%, octyl methoxycinnamate 3.0%, octyl triazone 0.5%, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate 2.5%, titanium dioxide 2.9%, Hydroxybenzoates
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.