Heart Sure Upper Arm Blood Pressure monitor
2 YEARS warranty
It is an simpler, cheaper alternative to Omron IA2 and SEM2. Although it has less features, it is manufactured to a high standard by Omron Healthcare.
All Omron BP monitor comes with a 2 Year manufacturer warranty via their NZ distributor J.A. Davey Ltd.
Heart Sure Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor BP100
LCD Digital Display
Pressure: 0 mmHg to 299 mmHg
Pulse: 40-180 per minute
Memory -1 Measurement
Accuracy - Pressure: +/- 3 mmHg
Medium size cuff
Circumference 22cm to 32 cm
Warranty information card
We supply all omron products as well as parts.
* We take pride in providing Best quality products at Best prices.
* We supply all omron products as well as parts.
* If you have purchased a OMRON product that is out of warranty, we can supply parts for it and have it caliberated ( at a minimum charge). Please contact us if you need help.
* Very rarely you will have a problem with omron products as they are made with precision and are manufactured under strict quality control. However, with any electronics sometime things can go wrong.
*We recommend to come back to us if you have to make a warranty claim for any products you have purchased from us. Please call us on 09 629 0279 or email us on email@example.com with the issues you are having.
you can send the product to
BV Medical Ltd
Unit 7, 110 Mays Road,
09 520 2962
Please include a copy of your receipt as a proof of purchase. Please include your delivery details as well.
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.