Blackmores Omega Triple Strength Fish Oil 150 Capsules
A high quality concentrated source of omega-3’s to support joint, brain and heart health.
It has 3X the omega-3’s of a standard 1,000 mg fish oil capsule.
Natural source of omega-3s to help support:
- Joint health: may relieve mild rheumatic joint pain
- Brain health: may help maintain mental and cognitive function
- Heart Health: may help maintain triglycerides (fat in the blood) within normal range in healthy people
All Blackmores fish oils are rigorously tested for quality and highly purified. We source from around the world to ensure only high quality fish oil goes into our bottles.
Blackmores Omega Triple is an odourless, vanilla flavoured capsule that is mercury tested and surfactant free.
Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 900 mg as: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 540 mg Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 360 mg
As an omega-3 supplement – Take 1 capsule a day with food, or as professionally prescribed
For mild rheumatic pain – Take 1 capsule 3 times a day with food, or as professionally prescribed
Children 6-12 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- High doses of fish oil (more than the recommended 3 capsules per day) should not be taken in the week before surgery
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.