Swisse Children's Ultivite Multivitamin 120 Chewable Tablets
Swisse Children's Ultivite is a premium quality, great tasting children's multivitamin, containing 21 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs to help support nutritional needs, cognitive development and immune health in growing children.
Swisse Children's Ultivite has been formulated based on scientific evidence to help safeguard against nutritional deficiencies. Ideal for fussy eaters and growing children on the go.
- EACH TABLET CONTAINS
- VITAMIN C (ascorbic acid) 50 mg
- VITAMIN D3 20 IU (cholecalciferol 500 ng)
- VITAMIN E 6 IU (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 4.95 mg)
- VITAMIN B1 (thiamine nitrate) 1 mg
- VITAMIN B2 (riboflavin) 1 mg
- NICOTINAMIDE 10 mg
- VITAMIN B5 (pantothenic acid) 1.83 mg (from calcium pantothenate 2 mg)
- VITAMIN B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2 mg
- VITAMIN B12 (cyanocobalamin) 3 mcg
- FOLIC ACID 15 mcg
- BIOTIN 30 mcg
- BETACAROTENE 500 mcg
- CALCIUM 21.1 mg (from calcium citrate 100 mg)
- MANGANESE 163 mcg (from manganese sulphate monohydrate 500 mcg)
- ZINC 364 mcg (from zinc sulfate monohydrate 1 mg)
- MAGNESIUM 1.7 mg (from magnesium phosphate 8 mg)
- IRON 2.3 mg (from ferrous fumarate 7.36 mg)
- CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS EXTRACT 2 mg
- NETTLE (Urtica dioica) extract equiv. dry herb 10 mg
- ROSEHIPS (Rosa canina) extract equiv. dry fruit 10 mg
- SIBERIAN GINSENG (Eleutherococcus senticosus) extract equiv. dry root 6.5 mg
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION
- No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial flavours.
2-4 years: Chew one tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal.
4-12 years: Chew two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal.
Or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store below 30 degrees Celsius. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.