Clinicians Bonecare Kids Calcium 60 Chewable Tabs
Natural calcium from mineralised seaweed plus vitamin and mineral cofactors required for bone health for kids, adults and in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Parents who want to support their children’s healthy bone development
- Nutrients to support bone strength and repair
- Bone support for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Parents who want to support their children’s healthy bone development.
- Nutrients to support bone strength and repair.
- Bone support for pregnant and breastfeeding women –
Contains all key vitamins and minerals needed to
support optimal bone growth and development – not just calcium and vitamin D.
- Calcium from Aquamin® naturally sourced from red algae Lithothamnion coralliodes – rich in trace minerals & better absorption than calcium carbonate.
- Superior nutrient forms that are highly bioavailable.
- High quality, research-backed bone nutrition formula.
- Vitamin K-free (safe with blood thinners).
- Delicious natural vanilla flavour.
Optimal bone health requires more than Calcium and Vitamin
D. Many people are unaware that other key minerals like Magnesium, Boron, Zinc and Manganese are also required as part of bone structure or are needed to support mineral utilisation or entry into the bone. Vitamin D is also required to support this process.
Ingredients: Each chewable tablet contains:
|Aquamin® (from Calcified Lithothamnion species – Red Algae) (equiv. Calcium 125mg)||416||mcg|
|Magnesium citrate (equiv. Magnesium 50mg)||322||mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. Zinc 2.5mg)||12.5||mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv. Manganese 500mcg)||2.5||mg|
|Boron citrate (equiv. Boron 375mcg)||7.5||mg|
|Cholecalciferol Complex (equiv. Vitamin D3 3.75mcg)||1.5||mg|
Aquamin® also contains: nutrients involved in bone health, typically consisting of the following per capsule: Boron 12mcg, Copper 2mcg, Iodine 12mcg, Iron 250mcg, Magnesium 9mg, Manganese 27mcg, Potassium 1.7mg, Silicon 500mcg, Sodium 1.2mg, Strontium 0.7mg, Sulfur 2.2mg, Zinc 5mcg. Also contains: Tableting aids No Added: Artificial colours or preservatives.
Children 3 – 8 years: Chew 1 tablet per day.
Children 9 – 13 years: Chew 1-2 tablets per day.
Children 14 – 18 years: Chew 1-3 tablets per day.
Adults: Chew 2-4 tablets per day.
Precautions: Adult supervision required when given to smaller children. The tablets can be broken into smaller pieces. Suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding at recommended dose.
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.