Good Health TurmericSports Complex 60 Capsules.
Supports temporary muscle stiffness from exercise
Body recovery process
Overworked muscles during rest & recovery
Good Health Turmeric Sport Complex is a complex formulation that is ideal for all athletes and recreational sports. A synergistic combination of Turmeric, Magnesium, Rhodiola, Boswellia serrata and BioPerine® (black pepper) which work well together to help support an optimal recovery process no matter how high or low impact your workout. Turmeric Sport Complex supports overworked muscles during the rest and recovery phase.
- Helps support rest & recovery phase post workout
- Provides support for sports recovery and body well-being
- Helps support joint & muscle health
- Antioxidant protection helps support against free radical production & oxidative stress
- Suitable for vegetarians
|(per vege capsule)|
|Magnesium (as Amino Acid Chelate)||75mg|
|Herbal Extract Equivalent to Dry:|
|Curcuma longa Rhizome (Turmeric)||9.9g|
|Rhodiola rosea Root (Rhodiola)||100mg|
|Boswellia serrata (Boswellia) gum||65mg|
|Equiv. Acetyl Keto-β-Boswellic acid (AKBA)||1.95mg|
|BioPerine® (Black Pepper)||3mg|
Adults: 1 capsule daily with food for low impact workout. 2 capsules daily with food for high impact workout.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives, colours, gluten, egg, dairy, soy & wheat
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Not to be taken while on anti-coagulant or blood thinning medication without medical advice
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Keep out of reach of children
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.