Clinicians Super Family C 550 100 Capsules
Super Family C™ provides 24 hour Vitamin C activity to support everyday health, immunity & circulation. Scientifically formulated with esterified Vitamin C in combination with citrus bioflavonoids for enhanced activity in the body.
Super Family C Benefits
- Esterified Vitamin C for 24 hour activity
- Everyday immune support and general health
- Vitamin C can be rapidly depleted during times of illness, so more needs to be consumed at these times
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant and supports the removal of free radicals, which can damage cells
- This formula helps support blood vessel and circulatory health
- Vitamin C is supports hormone and neurotransmitter production and is needed more in times of stress
- Vitamin C is required for healthy skin, tendons, ligaments and connective tissue
Super Family C Features
- Provides 3 forms of well absorbed vitamin C including the less acidic calcium ascorbate threonate, making it more gentle on the stomach than ascorbic acid alone
- The powder offers cost effective flexible dosing and is suitable for the family
- Super Family C powder is easy for children to take and has a pleasant citrus taste
- It is well tolerated during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Calcium ascorbate threonate complex
(equiv. Calcium 55mg)
|Citrus bioflavonoid complex
(standardised to 7mg Hesperidin)
Also contains: magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
No added: gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives
NB for young children, mix contents of capsule with fruit juice or water, or alternatively use Clinicians Super Family C Powder
- Adults and children over 13 years: 1 capsule 1 - 3 times daily
- Children (9-13 years): 1 capsule 1 - 2 times daily
- Children (4-8 years): 1 capsule daily
Vitamin C is generally well toleratede and well tolerated at the recommended dose. In some sensitive individuals, bowel looseness may occur as a result of high dosing. Vitamin C should only be taken with medical supervision by people with erythrocyte glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency, haemochromatosis, thalassaemia or siderblastic anaemia.
Vitamin C is generally considered suitable and well tolerated at the recommended dose. In some individuals, loose stools may occur as a result of high dosing. This response is thought to reflect a tissue saturation of vitamin C and is a transient symptom that dissipates soon after reducing or stopping supplementation. As a general rule, the body is able to ingest significantly higher amounts of vitamin C during times of acute illness or stress.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Considered suitable to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding. According to the U.S. National Institute of Health, the maximum
permissible daily dose for pregnant and lactating women aged 19 years and over is 2000mg per day.
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.