Clinicians Viracare 60 Capsules
ViraCare contains optimal levels of antioxidants Vitamin A &C plus zinc and selenium. These nutrients concentrate in skin cells and immune cells and are needed in increased levels when the immune system needs immediate support. As these nutrients are key to skin health, ongoing supplementation encourages healthy skin formation.
- Provides sustained immune support at the recommended dose, replenishing the key nutrients needed to aid the immune system.
- Non acidic vitamin C that stays in the body 4 times longer (up to 24 hours) than normal Vitamin C.
- Stand-out teen skin formula. Assists in replenishing and maintaining essential antioxidants for skin cleansing, skin maintenance and to maintain healthy glowing skin
- Well tolerated and can be used for adults or children with confidence.
- Easy for teens to comply with dosing.
- Vitamin A is used to hold skin cells, and the cells lining the throat, nose and lungs tightly together.
- Vitamin C feeds the immune system and supports the collagen fibres upon which the cells of the skin, throat, nose and lungs sit on.
- Zinc is secreted on to skin surfaces, and onto the surface of the cells of the throat, nose and lungs to act as immediate immune support
- Selenium helps support cellular immune function inside body cells
- Contains a long lasting form of Vitamin C – Calcium threonate
- A wide ranging flexible dosing formula
- Contains well known skin nutrients
- Contains Vitamin A & C, zinc and selenium
Active Ingredients in each gelatin capsule:
|Calcium ascorbate threonate complex (equiv Vitamin C 500 mg)||641||mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (elemental 5mg)||25||mg|
|Vitamin A Acetate (elemental 3333iu)||14.4||mg|
|Selenomethionine (elemental 50mcg)||10||mg|
Also contains: Magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
No added: Dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults and children 14 years and over:
Acute:1 capsule 3 times a day.
Maintenance: 1 capsule daily or as directed.
Children aged 9-13 years:
Acute: 1 capsule 2 times a day.
Maintenance: 1 capsule daily.
Children aged 4-8 years:
Acute: 1 capsule per day.
Maintenance: 1 capsule every second day.
Clinicians ViraCare contains Vitamin A. Individuals with poor liver function, chronic liver or renal disease, alcoholism, or severe osteoporosis should consult their health professional before taking this product.
Generally considered well tolerated at the recommended dose.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Contains Vitamin A. If you are planning to become pregnant or are pregnant do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your health professional. Do not consume more than 10,000 IU (3000 mcg) of vitamin A per day during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.