Omron HEM-907 Professional Blood Pressure Monitor
WARRANTY: THIS DEVICE HAS 2 YEARS WARRANTY
The Omron HEM-907 IntelliSense™ Professional digital blood pressure monitor is clinically validated for accuracy, designed for clinical use in professional settings including general practitioners, hospitals and other medical professionals.
The Omron HEM-907 incorporates four unique operation modes.
1)Single mode for once off measurements,
2)average mode for an average of 2 or 3 measurements,
3)manual mode for auscultation method and
4)check mode (for comparison of pressure settings between the Omron HEM-907 and a sphygmomanometer).
The device is a safe, easy to use and accurate alternative to a sphygmomanometer (Mercury aneroid device).
- Automatic cuff inflation and deflation eliminates the need to predetermine inflation level setting.
- Average mode measures up to three readings and averages the total, for a more accurate measurement
- Accurate measurements with Intellisense™ technology
- Accuracy Pressure - Within +/- 4mmHg
- Accuracy Pressure - Pulse Rate: within +/- 5% of reading
- Measurement Range - Pressure: 0 to 299mmHg
- Measurement Range -Pulse Rate: 30 to 199 beats per minute
- External dimensions - approx 139 x 203 x 131mm
- Accuracy and precision, complying with AAMI standards.
- Inflation - Automatic inflation pump
- Deflation - Automatic deflation by electromagnetic control valve
- Air Release - Automatic rapid air release by electromagnetic control valve
- Pressure detection - Electrostatic capacity semi-conductor pressure sensor
- Electric shock protection - Class IIB type
- Quiet operating system, ideal for clinical environment
- Environmentally friendly - no mercury, latex-free cuff bladder
- Accessories include
- small, medium and large cuff,
- small, medium and large bladder,
- AC adapter,
- air tube 1.0m,
- air tube 1.3m,
- instruction manual
We supply all omron products as well as parts.
* We take pride in providing Best quality products at Best prices.
* We supply all omron products as well as parts.
* If you have purchased a OMRON product that is out of warranty, we can supply parts for it and have it caliberated ( at a minimum charge). Please contact us if you need help.
* Very rarely you will have a problem with omron products as they are made with precision and are manufactured under strict quality control. However, with any electronics sometime things can go wrong.
*We recommend to come back to us if you have to make a warranty claim for any products you have purchased from us. Please call us on 09 629 0279 or email us on [email protected] with the issues you are having.
you can send the product to
BV Medical Ltd
Unit 7, 110 Mays Road,
09 520 2962
Please include a compy of your receipt as a proof of purchase. Please include your delivery details as well.
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.