Omron HEM4030 Manual Blood Pressure Monitor
NOW Buy from us and get 2 YEARS extended warranty from www.omronhealthcare.co.nz ( REGISTER ONLINE). SO YOU WILL RECEIVE 4 YEARS WARRANTY
The Omron HEM-4030 manual blood pressure monitor is a manually inflated device providing simple and effective measurement of blood pressure at the squeeze of a bulb.
Hypertension Indicator –
a symbol appears when systolic / diastolic is outside of the standard internationally recognised range
Portable and compact design -
perfect for travel
21 Memory Storage -
21 memory storage allows the user to review the last 21 readings with the touch of a button
Durable easy to use inflation bulb
Reading time -
Approximately 60 seconds.
*For people with high blood pressure. Consult your doctor to evaluate the readings. Check your device periodically for accuracy.
* We take pride in providing Best quality products at Best prices.
* We supply all omron products as well as parts.
* If you have purchased a OMRON product that is out of warranty, we can supply parts for it and have it caliberated ( at a minimum charge). Please contact us if you need help.
* Very rarely you will have a problem with omron products as they are made with precision and are manufactured under strict quality control. However, with any electronics sometime things can go wrong.
*We recommend to come back to us if you have to make a warranty claim for any products you have purchased from us. Please call us on 09 629 0279 or email us on email@example.com with the issues you are having.
you can send the product to
BV Medical Ltd
Unit 7, 110 Mays Road,
09 520 2962
Please include a compy of your receipt as a proof of purchase. Please include your delivery details as wel
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.