Omron Electronic Nerve Stimulator HV-F128
NOW Buy from us and get 2 YEARS extended warranty from www.omronhealthcare.co.nz ( REGISTER ONLINE). SO YOU WILL RECEIVE 4 YEARS WARRANTY
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Soothe Therapy Program to relieve stiffness and numbness.
- Relieve Therapy Program to relieve acute muscular pain.
Omron TENS Machine HV-F128 is the premium TENS device from Omron. With 12 automatic therapy modes, the Omron HV-F128 can easily be set to offer either pain relief or muscle stimulation at the touch of a button. The LCD screen displays the therapy time remaining and the frequency of the electronic stimulation being delivered.
TENS therapy can help to:
- Relieves muscular pain and peripheral nerve pain.
- Relaxes stiff shoulder and muscle spasms.
- Relieves numbness and peripheral paralysis.
- Recover from fatigue.
- Improve blood circulation.
Omron TENS Machine HV-F128 provides 12 Auto Therapy Modes to soothe and relieve, for specific regions and massage types, and 5 Special Modes to select and adjust desired level of stimulation. Combine with Auto Therapy Modes for better effect.
Auto Therapy Modes :
- Soothe Mode: Therapy for muscle ache.
Treats with low frequency. Effective for stiff muscles and improve blood circulation.
- Relive Mode: Therapy for muscular pain.
Treats with high frequency at 120Hz. Effective for muscular pain in the lower back and joints.
- Region Modes (6 programmes)
Automatic therapy programme for the selected area.
- Massage Modes (4 programmes)
Relieves with your favourite massage programmes.
- Hyper Mode
Increase stimulation intensity gradually. Effective for quick relief of muscular pain and spasms.
- Soft Mode
Gentle stimulation. Effective for recovery from fatigue and muscle ache.
- Repeat Mode
To repeat your favourite stimulation and massage modes.
- Point and Wide
For shoulder or small area - select POINT.
For lower back or larger area - select WIDE.
- Red and White (Balance)
Adjust stimulation effect of the left and right pad for optimum therapy.
Electrode Cord, Type K (1 pc)
Electrode Pad HV-LLPAD (2 pcs)
Batteries (AAA batteries, 2 pcs)
Pad Holder (1 pc)
Soft Carry Case (1 pc)
Do not use this device in combination with electronic implants such as pacemakers.
* We take pride in providing Best quality products at Best prices.
* We supply all omron products as well as parts.
* If you have purchased a OMRON product that is out of warranty, we can supply parts for it and have it caliberated ( at a minimum charge). Please contact us if you need help.
* Very rarely you will have a problem with omron products as they are made with precision and are manufactured under strict quality control. However, with any electronics sometime things can go wrong.
*We recommend to come back to us if you have to make a warranty claim for any products you have purchased from us. Please call us on 09 629 0279 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the issues you are having.
you can send the product to
BV Medical Ltd
Unit 7, 110 Mays Road,
09 520 2962
Please include a compy of your receipt as a proof of purchase. Please include your delivery details as well.
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
That's right! If your order is worth $100 or more...we will ship right to your door for FREE!
Here are some other great reasons to shop with us...
> Low Price Guarantee
> Fast Delivery Time
> Fully compliant & Trustworthy Pharmacy
> Secure, Safe & Trustworthy
> Confidential & Discreet
> Competent & Friendly Staff
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.